1.5.14

Pintura

 acrílica s/tela s/papelão, 40x50cm, 2014

Um comentário:

julian romero disse...

Hola Alê
First of all congratulations on your movie "the child and the world" ... just saw it recently and has left me shocked. I´m also working at the world of animation as production designer (ilion animation studios in Spain) and ,believe me, after so long doing and seeing animation commercial cinema I had lost the excitement until I saw your movie ... What made me connect from the beginning is the source of the orange dots representing the memory of the father´s music and play .I have a small blog ( http://naranjasyzapatos.blogspot.com.es ) where I story in a more figurative and clasic way the same feeling toward my children and use an "invisible oranges" graphic resource like ... thanks for your art!